DIY moving your furniture, clothes or whatever might seem at first glance as a good thing to do – at least you save money! On the other hand it will take a lot of time to finish it yourself and might result in a few dire damages. If you don’t have a decent moving experience, this adventure can become a nightmare, fueled by underestimated assumptions, few bruises, and biting in the butt reality. If you don’t want to feel those bites that will remind you about your big moving day for another 10 yrs, here are the reasons to hire a professional mover.
1. You have no moving experience so your guess isn’t quite what the real thing maybe.
2. You’re too busy to deal with even packing your stuff not only moving.
3. You have kids who require your constant presence.
4. You have a lot of furniture to take apart and put back together but the only tool in your tool bag is a hammer.
5. You have so much stuff that even thinking about packing it makes you feel like a part of the horror movie.
6. You don’t have much to move but your furniture is frighteningly heavy (we understand it’s not your fault).
7. Your company pays for your relocation so why not use this opportunity and actually hire a pro mover who will do it safely and in a timely manner.
8. You live alone and your friends pretend to be busy on your moving day.
9. You’re helping your parents with moving.
10. You have prior moving experience when you were 18 but now you’re 35 and surely you don’t wanna take a risk of breaking your back.
The last and also important thing is that any professional moving company is licensed and insured. At Best Movers League, we make sure to keep the quality standards high all the time. That’s why every moving team sent for a job is well equipped with proper moving trucks and appropriate moving tools & materials, and overall genuine friendly attitude of each team member to make your big day easier!